In-Home Counseling & Life Coaching
In the convenience and privacy of your own home
I provide In-Home Counseling & Life Coaching to children, teens, adults, and seniors in the Anthem Community. As a licensed professional counselor with over 30 years experience I have found the most successful treatment occurs in the home or community environment. Clients are more relaxed, engaged and consistent with appointments when issues such as location, scheduling, transportation and stigma of going to a clinic are resolved.
I work with clients of all ages who need help with:
- Job Stress
- Depression & Anxiety
- Substance Misuse
- Couple's Conflict
- Parenting & More
Life Coaching - How to use psychological and behavioral principles for personal improvement in work, relationships, and self-actualization.
- Clarify your vision for the life you want to live
- Bridge the gap between who you are and who you want to be
- Increase your motivation to make changes in your life
- Become future oriented rather than focusing on the past
Benefits to Adults & Couples
- Save time and effort. No need to find childcare or take extra time off of work.
- Convenience and the added privacy of not going to an office or clinic.
- Everyone is more comfortable in their own home.
- Exercise can be incorporated as an activity during sessions for depression, stress, anxiety and general well being.
Benefits to Children & Teens
- Children and adolescents often open up and participate more
- Interventions and problem-solving skills can practiced right away
- Teens enjoy Life Coaching for prevention and personal growth.
Senior In-Home Services
Counseling can help seniors maintain their independence by providing quality mental health services and emotional support in their place of residence. In my work at Banner Del E Webb and Thunderbird Intensive Outpatient Programs, I found that social isolation, depression and addiction were common, yet older persons rarely sought treatment and did not recognize the signs or significant risk factors. This service was developed to reach those who have difficulties with mobility and transportation, as well as to those with personal preferences for receiving care in their home or residence.
Contact me Today
I offer a complementary consultation to see how counseling or coaching might help. The purpose of the consultation is so we can discuss your current situation, and to make sure I can help you. Whether you need just a few sessions or several over a longer period of time, the benefits can provide you real, lasting changes in the life that you want to live.